About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Warholized





















DANCE IN WATER

the line of my video does not want the rain
whether it was swollen sometimes water
dances in word

under the loop solved video
photograph rash, i have
photographed dances
and i rain occasionally
dance camera dances
we who want dont
only dance in water
does rain to words

sometimes the strange photograph me
dont get out time under me

escape, traverse, from time out fingers
situations beneath me would like
the permission
only decide in front of the rain
i position my mouth
mouth hurtful, mouth instead water
i get out of your rings external
the car is feeling hurtful

donna kuhn 2006

No comments: