About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Thursday, January 08, 2009

go make me a cool war

thinking about your belly gets me hot
sunshine, what does that make me?
cool war, warm war, hot war

i am living with a man who claims to be the father of love
go make me a cool war, make a smitten kitten

hot father of love, an unborn woman stops to wash clothes
warbelly, do u want an unborn child with a tendency to have
a face? a pregnant woman breaks my fall, i see her trotting
in the stream; only her actions are pregnant

a pregnant woman stops by to wash your clothes
the unborn wants an unborn child
a pregnant woman whines when
she claims to be the father of a cool
smitten kitten

a pregnant woman creeps by hot wow
a pregnant woman ends with gross titty bondage
a pregnant woman burns cheerleader naked twin
a pregnant woman comes included in the case
a pregnant woman whines to unmarried and living
with a man who claims to be the father of the unborn child
a pregnant woman must be 0
a pregnant woman stops at
not cooperating
a pregnant woman is not allowed
to wash clothes or go to the stream
a pregnant woman connects with a
sponsored alien and the sponsor
reaches for her spouse
a pregnant woman throbs because
of responsibility for only her actions
a pregnant woman is included in my face
a pregnant woman is so cute
a pregnant woman whines when
she washes clothes
a pregnant woman stops by, hot wow

No comments: