About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Thursday, June 11, 2009

this is my dangerous


u and your 42 seconds there is dark towards


the dorms looked like u were shouting

at your angry table and whatever

happens to a few nights honeybee


i would start where your world is


bark the reason this reunion

felt the permanent dark spots

in this town


i navigate the streets

broken with children

down with roosters


i must get out of your minutes

u are men peeling from the inside

taos gazes up at a visual elephant


so my marble doesn't boat

it would be stupid to know u

carbon monoxide animal cookies


this is my dangerous your face is


broken windows



No comments: