About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

u can't realize that u make a song


u cant realize that u make a song

it happens like the moon

her overreaching peach

always said


i drove that

i like that

then another


all the summer that could ever over


where is the new me

the listening grew up

here


are u stuck in my need in the form of a salmon run


i was determined to go bowling


who created the man who is going to

wander into the frame like a dark hole


pieces, pieces


i fell in love for $400, it's a pretty good deal


until your arms get tired


people give me dirty looks

because i am annoying

myself


i can't slow down so get out of my way


one frame at a time


this was my first impression of you

it's all very amusing, i dont think so

are u sure it was me?


hand and brush, i was grieving

stop motion, stop motion


human excess


my daughter is a toolbox


disasters


so beautiful has a cost who means business


years later it was sunday, july 5

2:13 pm stuff, i will not leave my

belt destructive, stop giving

birth to new mexico perhaps


death is a free plug-in


at 1:42 her company answered sure it was


he posts his rattles


personal and global and so what

i suppose my snow is silent


like the moon to me

and u know me so fast

and its stop motion


no, i lied


i always push and i can't deal with good stuff


-donna kuhn and jan edward vogels

No comments: