About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Friday, August 14, 2009

the hollow coast is whining

scrambled holocaust, she solves me

with her power eye and it bothers her


freezing against leaves, u are a slow train

rivers are not genocides, skin the need


to advertise your wound, i never felt it

slow and thundered; u did not stop


for what i see; no ocean; u fear my superhighway

windmills wrote my ocean till it bothered me


unreasonable light, scrambling pinwheel

i think it's called execution; the hollow coast


is whining; i feel your religion fencing

in the closet when your word is with


this word; i feel the door, which door

i did not hear u like u make a river


u are yes and the storms are everyday how

i'm disappointing and the night is a tongue


rwanda, darfur; i have been with u and u

are most enlightened, a man with a wound


u are useful in my heart and in the past, yes

she is laundry written in goat endurance restraint


i am afraid of u and the days will not spread here

a thunderstorm pulled u; a source of dignity


in your eyes; i have felt the pinwheel

and the night's name; i know what is


coming in your religion; u don't need to worry

i know what to think, the holocaust told my head


the coast does not know how to wash her mistakes

u feel the germany of no holocaust, my head warns


my insides bother me; germany has seen my storms

and berated u; u don't know that at 8:18 am


right out of the leaves, the sea has to worsen

no one knows what to feel, a sense of scheduling


love with an overabundance of music and any

eyes see all; all, all of u he said to the water


so write the ocean; get slow and thundered

it's just what i dread, i said in my head


go define it dawned on me; you're not able

to listen; a woman whose name is the mountain


everything is a slow train, a hand, the night

No comments: