About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Thursday, November 05, 2009

we are words that sound like sticks


i am stuff, a life of sticks

i have an impatient brain

a day brain, stop


the laughter, the lantern

it is a hat i will never see

i know i cant, my wealthy

healthy


hell, your art sings

tuning to me, in a few days

i am art, a camera


anyone who meant to destroy my face

the music is mine and i am scared


a tattooed lesbian moth

i can't dance in my face


the piano happens too much


the distance even that we cry

is too close; i need words that

are ordinary


we are braver or sound

i didn't start living in anguish

the phone smells too


slaps us out of me, yourself even

when we are born we are born


my favorite number is plants

you scare me too, i didn't mean

to shatter yourself even


the stars that we

ought to have made

an art hopefully we


we are born, we are music, the hat is mine

i need words that sound like i didnt start living

we are words that sound like sticks


the hat is plants, u scare me too


the stars are music, the lantern is too much

we are born in my face and the lantern is

too much


don't smell the stars

laughter never means

to shatter me


the start is too ordinary

your sound and the start

is too few


we are words that scare me too


your sound and the

No comments: