About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Monday, March 01, 2010

no pets across the peeled normal



the hibernation bully peeled japan

the hibernation bully peeled the horseman


i open my giclee cowboy lyrics

i feel i am peeling


digital pets across the pacific pond in japan

u want thick firm chunks, the blue bully


my hot caves say goodbye and they are awake

i'm glad i'm here and i cover his mouth


no pets across the peeled normal

happy happy birthday baby

although you're with somebody

new


oh baby, when i met u

oh baby, we were so

in love


u want reason and that boy can feel beetles

stars make me feel japan; u talked to me and

i want it; knives for captain and i am peeling


how to prevent a gout tornado

hibernating bats in 4 caves

say goodbye to bush

bullies were just bullies

for no reason


that boy can peel paint

oops, he covers his mouth

o hake, u are awake


how to prevent a root canal

how to prevent japanese beetles

scooby-do and the mummy's curse

stars and shadows

No comments: