About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Friday, March 19, 2010

please don't look like a pear


i want to have a family this weekend

u look like u fell off the ugly tree and

got hit by every branch on the way

down


i make my own music and have no cavities

i listen to man man, i like to dress up in

women's clothing from time to time


my penis has a life, i will share, i love adult beverages

i kind of have emo hair, i like ear lobes, i am looking

for a cool lady to blow clouds with; please don't look

like a pear


there are just so many hot words beginning with the letter D

i will squeeze your throat and smack u; anyone up for going

out with a loser? i'm a bit sickly too


i am a dog daycare attendant: do u want to make out with me?

i can be almost as good as a boyfriend, i go pop pop in the attic

i am smart fanny, let's get married in 30 days; i have a full set of hair


i had a bad day today; i will squeeze a family out of your intimate area

i am a zombie, i am a branch; have u ever gotten hit by me?

if i had a choice i'd be either a viking or a zombie

if you're not ready to be roughly used and defiled

in person then go away



No comments: