About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Saturday, November 26, 2005

"Covered with Snow"


CORN IS RED AGAIN

my corn loser is red again
draw your bones in your corns garden limbs

now youre in the corn cloud
nowhere to hide your cloud music
red bees in your skin

i miss the sleep, boy

they can see my bones sink in the mirrors again
in the windows, dark corn mirror
the mirror sleeps like bones

theres beans and u say go to sleep

read the bees in again

when u sleep your bones draw
nowhere to hide your cloud

the sink sees bees again
when u sleep your bones
draw corn losers

corn is red again; i overflow when i look like that

draw when youre in a corn cloud
the sink sees my music

red bees in your skin know when ones skeletons bones sink

in the windows, dark corn mirrors

u say go to sleep, read

donna kuhn 2005

No comments: