About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

god is in east new york


i do the can can in the dark

at dusk i start throwing things

it's never twilight, next door

starts crying


god is in east new york

u are talking about a mountain

and he is a shoemaker, his transactions

are perceived kneecaps


your angry plumeria flower says hello

i don't care, u deadlocked witch

thieves are this poet and that winter, freezing

deal out your beautiful document, your newt

my canal is translucent chamomile that sings paper

susan, hello; i cook or attack canals, i care about

the wrong soap in honda town. susan, it is dusk

it can have u


u kiss my tissue iphone, the ring throbbed

in government closet moods, i am feeling

thematic in my head


thematic is lifesaving ugliness, good

i used your canal, your honda can't tell

u how the morning is myself that


chamomile, the mountain where closet moods


i am grateful and cold

my boat trembles

in my school traditions

i am in your database


soybean ceiling scar


wounded this coffee

i am looking for rubber angels

its true, i am paralyzed and i am

looking, u search the coffeehouse

this perceived scaffolding loot


u are tiny houses

a storm in hello

the soybean is

next door


hello mended octopus plumeria


hello thing, scowl; can u?

the iphone says hello

not the ash of this flower

life-saving e-book on

your lawn


i am an iphone

help me


tire dreamer, stay


hello this poet is equipped

thematic doris loot newt


i am your foolish lawn

i am very fresh


it is the future and i am it

i get twilight in new york

and i am your lawn


i oil your accordian

hello, this is the trembling

shrine blackening of stormy

u are soy and i am not legal


my chamomile, it's winter, the mountain


i am business

i am chamomile

i search for rubber hunters

i sleep with strangers for revenge

i tell him he's andalusian

dark, deadlocked, quipped

the sidewalk is walking

the sidewalk says hello


i dance everywhere

wang to my disabilities


my lawn is cold, my marvelousness


your soy coffee scowls so

something about czechoslovakia


i drought your accordian kneecaps


i am singing in the shower, to the lawn

to the mountain, the e-book equipped

with salamander cremate reprinting newt


from your wounded standpoint a spice is corkscrewed


i am no tomorrow talking about your database


u stall and i am grateful


overlord lemon possum

accordian disabilities

ring in it


i do not cremate your corkscrewed honda anathema


i feel i am octopus 105th hello

i am and i cannot stop


animals are so walking on somebody's thing

ring my head on fire, introduce me

u foolish thing


i used to care

why are u flat

my iphone mouth


octopus, playful octopus; i am on fire


i used to knob u

look at the angel ash

soy cremate reprinting head


i am your ugliness, do


i am for the rubber mountains in my head

i am the dreamer for somehow


i used to don't care in the shower

i sing about coffee, i do not blame

themselves; treasure, i can't tell

your database


hello, my get thru

i am the morning tree

i have things, i am a

riot of hello


ring about coffee soybean does not foolish perceived kneecap meagerness


No comments: