About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Thursday, July 16, 2009

use the brush for me


i was a silent paintbrush

my virginity thinks for me


your shopping cart is somewhere

i am the shopping cart for a second

i am the cart


i lied to my shopping cart

it yawns with purity


i am leaving against the silence

i am silent somewhere

my crippled cart always

said i am silent

always silent

you'll need me

somewhere


i am the addict who is silent for my purity

i am silent, my lying addict brush

i think you'll need me hardened

i am getting hooked, a paintbrush

in another state, always silent

in another


i yawn, yawn for u

silent in a gone way

who is the cart


the moon, my grandfather is a crippled cart


u are getting hooked on furniture


the moon may cut and i am

leaving the brush for u

my hardened brush

yawns


my junky furniture


i was a time u think of as silent

the moon i am silent

my grandfather thinks

i should be divorced

twice


-donna kuhn and jan edward vogels






No comments: