About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the last time i worried about japan



your face is on trial

in a sweepstakes

you're already spending

it like you're east of charlie

sheen


ninety people lost their lives

looking for an acrobat as

others prosper


a man is chasing a tsunami

i have lost significant parts

of september; we lost 11

years in your land


the wife is the capitol of my

heart attacks; this land is

nuclear reactors, the last

time i worried about japan


blow-dryer free, 2 offshore people

with ethics and song detention

i lost my wife international

i look for my wife and search

planet earth, i lost my wife house


i am him, a father, peak oil

everything is sweepstakes

no life; i lost my son, the study

shows i got to ride no better

i am lost in my needlework


one time united states has heroes

for hire, everything they reach for

toilet biography with comics in hand

No comments: