About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Friday, March 02, 2012



i am staying at the you don't care motel

i'm 6, i don't have to go to a work

conference


i am advised against being against things

my wild google parathyroid; my computer

yelps when i have no money


i'm not evil, i'm not mad

i come up de-pressurized

and i'm her laundry


my antennas are live

you're the purse

you're the moon


one-way, i will go to france

when i'm on fire, he says he

visits mother earth in some

girls mind


i want to be crowded there

with a blonde girl named

i lost my hippopotamus


i don't care if las vegas is a synopsis

my iphone knows i'm half way impatient


i will camp at planning services

and i will stay in my car and

plan an idea blog


yo, tiger, i got your tongue

u want wildlife, u want

cabins; guests with dignity

stay here


sleep doesn't want me

i commute with batman

and sharp knives


i am a carpet and i walk and

i stand by the recommended

books


the window feels like it goes to u

and u are something swept down

No comments: