About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Saturday, March 17, 2012

i will not be silenced



talk to the wall if that's what it takes


it makes u sell watches and there

goes my baby


i made u; all your life u were being sold


your days grow nearer, your room number

that cold, the wolf: lousy friends, everybody

lies


then everybody wants to convert u on the

make me change fence, i will be intrigued

so your'e older and your tongue is entwined


see a movie, i love you; this tv show

glee or christ wire, up your nightmare;

i left and your mother made me

dizzy


bang incubation, john malkovich gives this frozen

days some rooms and repeats, i'm kissing u


painted watercolor paper; u are still

open taboo, a wolf stops in

a winter scape, 19th hole,

the goose


u wouldn't make a goose, your twinkies

dead or alive, somebody chases a cat

and your customer, you're my wife


a memoir, i will not be silenced

your peephole lives in song

quotes, my worst lyrics have

to utter


i am a hippopotamus, u were 8,

your room was xyz, a frozen

brother actually knows for

sure


i'm tired of someone, e-books

from jesus, i tell u the empire

world could see u


they never have stairways of love

your pet birds, my private sounds

vaguely risque


scream i really don't want the usa

the simpsons, the obvious carly

freddie, your bad denim vest pets

boggle boggle


No comments: