About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Saturday, May 20, 2006

So In Your Head




THE HEART AS A RESOURCE

the love of sound
i can have her but in pain

your throat clouds

theres a town that jumps with its heart as a resource
anybody dreams in

disappear into an insulting thing

why i have an outpost

crooked but in love
a slab slowly turns
carbon carbon

he's the defect of disowned

the coal of proven
the mast of being

we live in a throat
morning must be a batch however
into snow or clouds
love is small
girl

my eyes are a resort

we still choose to anchor in the rec room

the word of u never visits

my heart leaps at a face that would like to

get the joke pile from the mail
for snow or tape

donna kuhn 2006

No comments: