About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Travel Agent Dreams

















YOUR EYES USED TO RUB THE CORK TREE

fall out, he's out
there is not an eye in me
your eyes are these crows
they have been partitioned
your eyes used to rub the cork tree
electrolicious solidity

your eye has more bounce
eye loss makes him brazilian and tired

my eyes fell up

it rains eyes
swim, u bastard, in its silence

cork eyes that u pierced in my morning

can't take the eye, used eye

excessively, my silver eye

a cup of wind in your morning eye
passionate believe hole
i am dating your eye

eyes i know in
eye of loss
look at u

half of my other body is taped

smoking tears

donna kuhn 2006

No comments: