About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Thursday, April 30, 2009

my lemon thanks you (for DD)


my shoes were hypnotized by youth


warning: try to wake up tomorrow


i've never puttered thanks to you


my lemon staggered; thank you, i'm ruined


the orchard thanks you

my lemon thanks you


trek


my lemon arrives

the dust thanks you


trek


how i thank you before the rotten lemon


get back to me, warning fuse


we are my ruination


i even try to putter around in eternity

with william blake also sighing

just to wake the now! 


the dust, the dust, the dawn


lemon blossoms stuck to this very e-mail


don't you see what you've done


we are a staggered song when the lemon arrives

i thank u in the garden and in eternity


my lemon staggered in the sondheim dawn



No comments: