About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

she's 42 bong subcrust currents



u smile like boob pipes


china's snow beer jumps, i feel your pain


i feel as many horses as we can face

 i dont smoke your loose boobs


i dream your pharmacy is a bore

do not feel my winding 

subcrust current


a lung sings and is moving moving

your mystery handed hours in 

my mind


please take off your face


she makes u lose your data


uparrow downarrow


come over and i'll give u all the 

chocolate boobs u ever 

dreamed of


and so its a pipe dream


wipe that smile off your face


black hand, white snow


this is not reflection of how i feel about my father


get that smirk off your face

take years off your face


your subcrust is flooding my elevator


it depends on dull me, it depends on opaque i


she has many boogies in 45 jung denim

she's 42 bong subcrust currents

i wiped a dream

off your face


45 jungle boobs hoped for a lung to sing

wipe that smirk off your mystery


i feel your boobs u ever dream 

your mystery handed hours 

in my mind sand


No comments: