About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

every night, discreet shopping


go to beautiful and get off my back

you've been generous in flame

one could've been its own

elevator wives and i blame

your machines

and nightly car


write about me, i could


i shop there so be cautious


okay, thanks for tiring me

with your ignorance, i am

intrigued and my cats are

unloaded


forward to 1992


one-on-one blame


the land o' you because of


the beats were not men

and i am a man


holy emasculation, bagdhad


and jesus even


and bitterness even


i'm too close to the subject


love, taxes, golf, a cat named elmo


it'll help calm their wives for two years


gunpowder is talented


twelve years ago i was an ageist


ta-da


bitchin' hotsprings, i don't know


please help mellow me out and never come back


tennessee is deep down somewhere but i can't go


google me


help me, i am never returning


transform me into you


every night, discreet shopping


the separation of my face


bitterness loves to transform into a fast transaction


google i am


comparative degrees of belonging


holy real estate


peace is there, be woman of the year for me

No comments: