About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Thursday, September 10, 2009

then a hall with some birds


i will want to come back here

a couple of birds, a closed

medical building


a chance; you want it, it's lost

in order to escape from you

i can't see you in a forward

direction


then a hall with some birds

another angle of money

memory; she will develop

herself, then a corridor


some birds; i didn't tell u

to live? leather jackets

winter snows


i am going to get there

although i think i have

to get there


i still want to marry colorado

for strange reasons; she grew

up with birds


order birds; at 2:19 pm i couldn't

afford to live in art; i am glad to

hear i don't blame birds; i never

escape her mind.



1 comment:

Goner said...

I love your art and sensibilities. I am still trying to absorb it all as it is a criss cross of my cultural sojourneys...

Phil from Gunnison