About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

back against through

poison me real, a final away

12 step in, i can get u very low

yes and i wrote myself

i can get u anymore


money is an excerpt that killed the beautiful

or dignity still takes pills, the happy morning

killed my money


the jam of solution, because u are my

dear sister and lonely, i wonder why

we got back against through


it has broken every woman to leave

i wish for u to scare me, everything

seems like the november team

is trying, all u were


writing to the end of love with her

fears me up with her life; kick

spread her birthday


every argument is death

the veins, i won't; an excerpt

of her and me back against it

my instinct is real and the soup

is boiling


donna kuhn/dirk vekemans (cut-up e-mails)

No comments: