About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

i am asking you for a thing that curves


gorgeous women is taking place

well, it curves the mind

like u are anything

nasty or


kiss the mind, pure hatred involves me

u think i have floaters, curve face


useless face, kiss how


he touches me, it was me


you're the spirit driving the morning

my face is a useless thing to curve


don't pay attention to that one

there is one life, it could be a

holocaust


the eye doesn't come thru u


i am not saying head, left side

a part of u is useless when

u were a cold face


when he touches my heart u touch me


from this i remember your face


using the word needs

i was just getting damaged

i feel


i am circling


my emotional head stops hurting

my headache continues on the

earth


the sun is over her useless face

i feel my eye began giving me

not a crime


when my eyes had them, other holocausts

a headache began to happen


i am an illness to think about u


u think about a tongue enough

it curves, i stay with his pain

sentence and did i have my own

without it not like a fool


i am asking u for a thing that curves


i appreciate your useless face


there were just other genocides of our own


i am seeing your personality

a nice detached retina

is different, feel my face


useless head, superior

be comfortable and seem

like u are what i felt


useless things u say hit me like that


the sun is happy alone

make me, take, bite

my just different


when he touches the result u should not complain


the eye is a relation, nothing more/nothing less

let my eyes had a dream finally shining thru


serious trouble hits me over land or i am circling


he touches that one freely, it could be a sign that anyone needs


u had the clouds here

or whatever is finally

shining thru


No comments: