About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy Hour



BALANCED AGAINST LIONS

the city of tinkerbell tones down the city horrors with the red lions
the city is upright with upright lions
the lions are green-based

a white curtain is examining an apple
give things to the animal with green-based horrors

the city is upright; upright things collapse
i'll be balanced against lions

the hotel is back; give her back her lions
tinkerbell threw a rock at my head once

the lion knows blond people are examining an apple

she cant done down an animal with equal choke
then she's a piece of her lions

give her back her dexedrine
tinkerbell rocks my head once, youre in

she's a horror, she's red lions
the lion is an apple
she starts the city

a teenage baby teenager
the lion is like very big now

the hotel is back now, give her my head

she's a piece of green-based tinkerbell
she's living, yes

the city will be balanced against lions

give the kid back her dexedrine

tinkerbell rocks

Donna Kuhn 2005

No comments: