About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Amazed




THE SKY IS THINGS

his relatives are beautiful, they invaded a slave planet
i have no job or bird system things
he hears the grey sky

is a shrieking sun, hiding a hollow egg
your hollow girl, doom girl
u offer your eye

dental the sea, u know your eye
dental star, my plans are mine

my plans are available
your door was a system of sleep
u offer your eye, the poolhouse
a bird system of sunset

sleeps without eyes
a job is a computer
the shrieking sun is things

a job hears the sea is without light
the relatives are available
the house is gone

the system of sleep has money
appointments, meadows, the volume


donna kuhn 2005

No comments: