About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Economic Hands

(painting by Jeff Cromwell)


skip to navigation
skip to primary content
hotels for xmas

getting to know the hitlers
skip the kid's swim lessons
in a rainbow colored station wagon
that smells like a real car

i don't want to say anything to him in front of other people

skip the intro

hey, perky one; did u see my mezuzzah?

someone who does look like u

hi matrix,

i was only thinking i would build a fortress around your poems

as far in the soul your head felt like flying

u know a mood bird lately can laugh
your hotel's feet saw pollock's art

how far you'd row in boxes to skip navigation
skip me, summer blockbusters, lessons

i get a witness, tell me how, 96
i love how people come to me
with your fortress

hey perky one, paint things

i don't want your painting
i done all happy perky women's shoes
solve a mystery, jeff

be perverted or run away

a woman moves because a woman moves
jehovah's joke, this word is but a yiddish tune
this work smells like u accept their offer

guides are optional

a physical dancers silence, i'm not, i am unconscious

chuck me push-ups
serious economic hands
rolling around your eyes

don't u want yourself
u are that symbolism

you dear dee,

the last ones brought
controversial skipping in
like i will take
so i am so awake
up u if u

donna and mean line shadows

brain inspiration door, i always birth that box
and generate three stories, not to leave them
around the house, i hear he cares, i get groceries
for this

u can just click on the singers, deep
comment on my trees in intent
on my flames so between
the climates

i know hitler skips now when i am feeling so often
aliens and dinosaurs, the curve i (like a dinosaur)
i have never seen the eyes

a city forgets earrings

god is upset with u
i don't miss this

sounds like my whole not that

witnesses are dyed blondes in the mirror here

a religious colored station wagon

i smile from your stupid place, jack
without thinking the web is free
of hearing

poets who must be u
where u were hebrew
just

u don't drive my scratch anymore
hobbits cross mountains
color the french

bluebirds laundry i witness

msg has aliens in the light

ambition and discipline, some mirror

grammar, hot pink numb speech

for xmas i am getting my laundry toes

it's over

i think u would expect that i would drop
your parts of men, do something;
go twist my mezuzzah

donna kuhn  2008

No comments: