About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Laughing In Your Dolphin Skull



the body is impossible, continue to mingle with it

my eyes are cousins called montana; hiss if u believe that

i leave laughing in your dolphin skull, scooby doo barbed wire

your house has its tongue inside my eye

i tell the city whispers are mistakes; i tell the city you're a jerk

u decorate your house with invisible barbed wire
scooby and shaggy can't do any assisticating now

butch and krissy rolled down my cheek

all my cousins are cowboys placed before my eyes like twin muffins
digital peacock surveys when i put my tongue inside your dolphin skull


donna kuhn 2008

No comments: