About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Thursday, December 04, 2008

if i were trying to get to your nest



all the street signs say jello 123, forget the jello

30 years later i slipped on china's wings

my only mistake is this: broken in your mandatory jello nest

30 years later he was such blather

my lord my lord, i am trying to scream
queen broken sound 123

nailing jello to dr. roundbottom's queen
write around your dinosaur static
write around the hill that was me

30 years later i slipped on my uninterrupted cousins

i am ashamed of china's wings

fish with jello-sy, snap your haiku to dress my unconvinced eye

my only mistake is this

the jello is lying in your goal hole
search the birds for your broken cousins

wait around for this
sing to the forest with my eye
my eye is movement
my eye is material

big mouth to sing montana's
private tuna investigation
the sparrow is broken

is dinosaur dynamc?
please help us answer
this question

jello syndrome: lie down and tense each muscle group

lying liars and the lies that they tell
chief rabble rouser and jellohead sue

lying for a living with your mandatory jello salad
would u like some gravy with that? i fell down
when i slipped on some jello , someone
stepped on me while i was lying on the floor

the bed is wobbling like jello
the wheels are lifting off

all the street signs say "and i am not lying for real"

getting jiggly with it

no bird in the hand but...........

that's your cousin?

my only mistake was to convince poor cousin nedlington to dress as the swamp peter

broken wing: i hate bird archives
believe me, birds; if i was trying
to get to your nest i'd be eating
omelettes by now

and he was gone gone

30 years later he shrugged

the garage is filled with buckets of china wings

30 years later he was momentarily distracted

search the land which my eyes sing

say lord, the lips are in a sackcloth
the sparrow is filled with buckets of bird
please help us answer this broken wing

my lord my lord, i am trying to be a bird in his large white light
queen broken sound sound sound sound, is this broken sound
dinosaur filled

jello 123
birds i slipped 123
nailing jello to your big mouth
to think we were not always kind
to street signs

my only mistake: dress as the swamp queen broken wing

No comments: