About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Monday, August 31, 2009

womany bin

get down, i am a womany bin

a storm across a moron

shaky across a sky

would you would

u not last


an honest time of destruction


would your world breakdown ho oh


your space how how

how one is rolled


my name is his name

the dinosaur planet

operational


my husband is pregnant and unusual


like u i have holes in daylight


the phone makes coffee

my womany needs a

morning breakdown


a sky across a memorandum

the sky cares to research

would u care to caress

we asked myself


a star does not cross me


in the morning i am hiding dinosaurs

and how how they misbehave


how i mode sleep like a lady


my husband makes coffee because

the world is polite for a million years




No comments: