About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Monday, September 14, 2009

she answers herself


i am stirring u and i am the weather

ask the sky if it's a daughter i couldn't

carry


i am here with my metro lyrics


she answers herself

it appears that she

might


thanks for making me feel

like the dawn is found

and i can't program u


someone who won't sauce the sun

someone whose sky is tomatoes


u cling to charming and gorgeous

u don't know what to do with me


the altitude is supple in her

bowl of knowledge, a very

calm miso


thanks for the perverted child

i barely know the roads


i am stirring u and i know

actual mayo breathes here

if u don't know the weather


at dawn i watch the pesticide mayo

or i call u into isolation and avoid

too many tomatoes whose heart

cannot hack the back roads


i am feeling broken, charming and gorgeous

thanks for making me feel it till i burst


ask the sky if its altitude is supple

her sun has been the daughter

i couldn't carry


it is necessary to rise with the sun


miso of restocking mayo


someone shows up as herself

and i don't know what to do


she who is herself, herself

i don't know what to do


No comments: