About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Monday, February 28, 2011

like a ghost in oklahoma



he comes to me like a ghost in a dream


don't come to this party, your arm is living

trouble; someone is not u like a ghost in

oklahoma; i would like to never live in

oklahoma


i turned my head to the right

and saw the klu klux klan in

maryland


and i miss u and i miss u and i miss u


u have lived there as air and i am not

very common or sad with passages of

u


it's like u saved my life

and there's a bridge

and well, i'm gomez


i don't come with large fries


i ache without each kid


murder a hundred e-mails


the bed sleeps in

smaller groups of

summer


1 comment:

moth said...

amo la pintura...