About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pixie Dots

















WHITE WHITE MORNING



gushy was her face that muffs towards doubt
the morning of sick disgusting fish
the morning is short food, bob
morning is never outside
be indifferent
u demand this
it had pretended to enclose me
outside her doubt
i am the morning of the worried man

mother is indifferent
morning muffs the morning
morning vibrated a morning in me
your situation is clumsy with doubt

i am the morning

the morning no person doubts
there, white man
white was never white
morning causes the fish sleeve for everyone
this is really finished
remember the disgusting fish beyond all

donna kuhn 2006

No comments: