About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's A Form Of Being Bitten




my attorney sprays lysol on cities

it's a form of being crazy
it's a form of being bitten

u dream like u have permission to

go glisten with your god bod and mail it off, baby!

i'm going crazy and i have massive respect for everything

u are slow dancing behind yourself
we are slow dancing behind the sky

u aint monica, baby

i don't like u starting my sky

bitten beauty's name

for your eyes only is a form of being bitten

my roommate drives me crazy, she's such a monica

one beauty may eclipse another

behind the sky, clouds towards her blankets

i write u like that

No comments: