About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the edge of want


the edge of magnificence goes away

we would like to escape to the mountain

i don't like to okay you


a husband substitutes for hope

from the bird of u they have

written, empty of the bird


wait me to it, emptiness of

the bird argument: still;

clean the ego for me


hope me to her, the mountain

of the city and they press it

the bird of u>argument:

still: > [ lady


your music, i said, nevertheless

the edge of want ; way away

from u


it makes me feel claustrophobic

i said, to flee, to flee to drive off

then threatened


i said don't let me keep it

No comments: