About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Saturday, August 01, 2009

post offices of very happy


song lighter, i cannot know u dearly high

his dewy second time, post offices of

very happy, cure me for that one


away here here, into my hear

u like me unless u like clockwork

unless someone is changed


where here hears someone

shot pulse, self yell

wet-made


bathe-facts, leave me to its song

bathe-done, know u like clockwork

hearly hearly into its someone


hear my dewy offices

u know u are into me

very his song changed

hearly


dearly hearly here

into the like of unless

leave lighter


dearly my clockwork changed here

paid for your showing me

your traffic changed

No comments: