About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Thursday, August 06, 2009

the moon is thru with u


my door speaks and speaks and i have never felt the moon full of grapefruit


the music gets up and i give him a closet with a head for a dream


u dream of hippo music, u cannot swing with a dream


your lungs are full of music but the moon is thru with u


speak and speak and speak

you're a dream with a head

full of moon


i have never felt your head


u are the music and the music

gets up and my door swings

open and he rents his lungs

out


i have never felt your door


i have never felt your head is full of u


blame it on the moon

blame it on the head

blame it on the feeling

that wants to go to bed


there is music and music and i get the swinging doors


my feet dream the moon speaks


i have never felt the yes he is creeping thru



No comments: