About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

narcissistic lace



your homegirl is your homegirl always

u lace your bird thing as it flew to safety

trouble trouble, it was always the same

your hand with the welts that agony

makes


lace was cheap always

cheap the way that music

lights and u drop your

answers; it was light

and it was


u drop your brain in the sea

it was never always an

opportunity; drop an

opportunity, would

she


here was never light in your hand


u answer the way u open

u lose the days in your

hand


u drop your face, narcissistic lace


your bird answers time

it was a thing with a face


i didnt have time to answer your hand


u are the sea opened outside

the sea contradicts u


the music is now open as an execution


i answer your music

i answer a bird


my sea opens my brain


sink open and drop my light


u were never the same again

your hand answers your own

there


the hand is a mean thing

the sea is technology

and the sea was

never u


just drop this flag and it sinks

u are the same again


time, the way a minor planet opens

at the center for minor holidays

the floor is a mean thing and

u are light in my ears


lace the sea that answers me

the sea is the answer in my hand


the floor of the ear


the way the brain unthinks me

and an answer appears


your face is trouble

trouble music lights

my ear


the narcissistic answer of a bird


No comments: