About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

sarcastic remnants of star



she was a translational thought

one day the wife says i don't get your thing romantic

a mere touch might sound like literacy fucked me up

i would say yes i love something, don't take hints from me

the star of my childhood

people keep telling me to burst
i can be sarcastic remnants
now u are 2 different meanings
of love in my head

more words are fried yesterday
your heart thing failed and u
come back hungry

i am not torrents of belief

i have a wall because of my crazy evening

i felt torrents of losing me and i turn in my own neck

i am needy so shoe me
no smoke, sugar; whatever
maybe bored, leave; i use
sense, i am there

maybe i am just neurotic and i had to be around myself

i have a wall because of my sarcastic remnants of star

one day the wife says stars; the planet touches sound
so love in my head is more words with 2 different
meanings of cry

my wife says my head is more

i turn in my sarcastic remnants
i say shit u are a pain, now u
are hard threats of star

the wife says stars
the wife says stars

lovely love i love it against u
i just love words, words are
my family, 2 different meanings
of love in my head thing

yesterday your heart thing failed
i now was at peace and i just am
crazy; i am maybe a hungry neck
on whatever needy planet

yesterday the wife says stars smoke
my childhood is crying and telling me
shit; no waiting for the
inner u

No comments: