About Me

My photo
Humboldt County, California, United States
Donna Kuhn is a poet, author, dancer, visual and video artist.

Email me

email me:donnaskuhn@yahoo.com

Facebook

Thursday, March 18, 2010

i am not an asshole; are u there?


i have a shitty home and shitty cars along with a shitty job


i feel 90 but look 26 years old


i am searching for that needle in a haystack


i would like to meet a potential princess


let's get the words flowing


i enjoy pleasing my lady friends


and leave them limp as a wet noodle


hello my name is brance


enjoy me pampering u with butterfly kisses


i do like to lick, i am looking for a fun women


if you're a bot don't even bother me


i love to play darts, i hope u make your own pizza


i am not no bot, i am not an asshole; are u there?


i'm looking to get all tangled up


someone once told me that i was in the top 10% of all people on the planet


i appreciate a good heelclick


let's chill on the couch and veg some


i've lately gotten into adult breastfeeding


i want to be your sex doll


i aint no sucker, i work hard/play hard


so let's grab some fu fu coffee


i am looking for a refrigerator


all i want to do is make a women happy


i am tired of women not liking to find out i play world of warcraft


bible is a must, platonic is fine

No comments: